Indulge your passion for Game of Thrones on a magical tour of its filming locations. Depart Dublin and visit the romantic Dark Hedges, the spectacular Giant's Causeway, visit quiet villages, and discover Ballintoy Harbor that is also known as Pike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"All the stops of the day we’re well organised it was brilliant!"
"That instead the lunch we actually were able to walk in a nice surronding area and for once to move a little."
"Daniel is a great story teller and gave me great tape to use on my upcoming radio show!"
Select participants and date
Meet outside Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square, North Dublin 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves a lot of walking. Not recommended for young children or people with limited mobility. If your child is very used to travelling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops. The tour starts at 6:45 AM and finishes between 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather
- This tour is independently operated. It is not affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones
- This tour takes you to the most breathtaking spots in the country, whilst taking you to locations where the Game of Thrones episodes were filmed
- Your guide will show you clips to refresh your memory and show you that you are in the exact spot where filming took place. Props or cardboard cutouts are not provided. Your guide will not recite lines from Game of Thrones