Take a fascinating full-day trip to the famed Antrim coast to see Giant's Causeway, referred to by some as the 8th natural wonder of the world. Enjoy some free time in the modern city of Belfast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs from the Molly Malone statue outside the old stone church on Suffolk Street, Dublin 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Enjoy 10% off your meal back in Dublin at The Riddler Restaurant serving modern Irish food. Your guide can drop you off at the restaurant in Christchurch just minutes from downtown Dublin by foot. Quote 'GetYourGuide discount' to the waiting staff.
- Please note, Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge is closed until further notice