An all day tour offering a unique opportunity to experience the world-renowned Ring of Kerry, with its overwhelming mountains and seascapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Check in on the morning of departure of the tour is at Dublin Heuston station at 6:40am beside the customer service desk. Our representatives in yellow jackets are present to check the customers in and to show them their reserved seats on the train.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Mobility scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Wheelchair users must have some mobility to climb the steps onto the coach as coaches are not wheelchair friendly.
- Wheelchairs must fold so that they can be stored in the luggage compartment of the coach.