Explore the magnificent city walls surrounding Dubrovnik with a guide. Once a statement of wealth and safety, for centuries they were a protection from perils, pirates and foreign conquerors. Discover the old town on this walking tour of the UNESCO site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Amerling Fountain, outside of the old town, next to Dubravka Restaurant. Look for your guide holding a blue umbrella with a "Du Tour" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you have not purchased the ticket for the city walls, you may pay in cash or with a credit card (200HRK per person). Please purchase the entrance tickets to the city walls before the guided tour starts.