Discover the "Pearl of the Adriatic" on a day trip to Dubrovnik from Split. Benefit from the services of a local guide and marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage monuments of the Old Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
At the Gray Line Office, Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, Split. This is located on the Riva promenade. Look for the Gray Line sign and staff wearing Gray Line t-shirts. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Check-in time is half an hour before the start. Please prepare a voucher (digital or printed copy), and passport name, number, expiry, and country are required at the time of booking for all participants
- This tour requires a minimum of 8 people
- Infants must sit on laps