Discover the Mediterranean’s best-kept secret on a full-day tour to Montenegro, just across the border from Dubrovnik. Explore the impressive walled city of Kotor, visit the enchanting island of Sveti Stefan, and admire the terracotta roofs of Budva.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At your hotel or private accommodation in Dubrovnik. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or designated address 15 minutes prior to your pick-up time. You will be picked up in front of your hotel/accommodation unless it is unapproachable in which case the reservation team will contact you with the exact nearest address where you will be picked up.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Passport is required
- COVID-19 border crossing requirements: A certificate of vaccination or a negative antigen test (no older than 48 hours) or a negative PCR test (no older than 72 hours) is required for crossing the border to Montenegro and back to Croatia on your return to Dubrovnik
- All travelers of British, Russian, and Cyprus nationality are required to have a negative test as stated above, regardless of their vaccination status, in order to cross the Croatian border