Visit Giant's Castle, a World Heritage Site in the South African Drakensberg mountain range. This 3km round trip hike takes you into the mountain's caves to see the Bushman cave paintings. End with a visit to the Nelson Mandela Capture Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- There is complimentary collection service from centrally located Durban and beachfront hotels. If you are staying at a different hotel, please request pick up service.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The tour departs every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- Please note that an average level of fitness is required. This hiking tour is a round-trip of (1.8 miles/3 kilometers) through the South African mountains, and some of the terrain requires an average level of fitness and strength
- Minimum 2 guests