Spend a day in the wild on this day tour from Durban. Visit Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve and spot the Big 5 with your guide. Then learn about big cats and their conservation at the Emdoneni Wild Cat Project.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Greek
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at the Richards Bay Harbour Passenger Terminal.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The local supplier's office at Gooderson Tropicana Hotel, 85 O R Tambo Parade, South Beach, Durban, 4001, South Africa.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All ages are welcome on this tour
- German and Polish languages can be requested when booking
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour