Visit the Isimangaliso (Greater ST Lucia) Wetlands Park, a UNESCO Site, where you will take part in a boat ride activity and have the opportunity to see the Crocodile along with the Hippo, while watching the Fish Eagle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek, Portuguese, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup at the Richards Bay Harbour Passenger Terminal.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothes and flat shoes and bring sun head, sun cream and a camera
- Please contact the local partner for pick-ups outside the designated pick-up area
- German and Polish languages can be requested
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour