Follow your Spanish-speaking guide along the narrow streets of Edinburgh of this 2-hour tour. Hear stories about ghosts, murderers and witches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover Edinburgh's chilling history of witch hunts, murderers and ghosts
- Wander the city's narrow streets at nightfall with a Spanish-speaking guide
- Visit a cemetery known for its high levels of paranormal activity
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Children under 5 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is 190 High Street, Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 1RW.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please bring waterproof clothing.