Experience the rugged beauty of Loch Ness and the Scottish Highlands with this two-day fully-guided tour. Search for the Loch Ness Monster, stay in the Highlands capital of Inverness, and see all the natural wonder of this beautiful region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Rabbie's Cafe, 6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EG. Please note: From 1 February 2023 all tours from Edinburgh will depart from Edinburgh Bus Station in St Andrew's Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Return time - approx 7:00 PM
- Maximum number of participants is 16 for a more personal experience
- It is recommend you bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour. Scotland can be a wet place!!
- Accommodation: a selection of small, locally owned, guesthouses and B&Bs in the city of Inverness. All rooms are en-suite. The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the city center. For individual travelers please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people travelling together please choose the twin room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items