Relive the tragic battles, death-defying escapes, and sentimental moments of Outlander. You’ll visit towns that are virtually unchanged since the 16th Century. Wander through ancient battlefields and visit some of Scotland’s most hidden-away castles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, only passengers over 18 years old can be taken on this tour.
- Waterproof clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended.
- You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- This tour will visit Midhope Castle (Lallybroch) on day 1. Please note that Midhope Castle is partially open or fully closed due to filming on these dates:
- Partially open (you can still take photos from the distance): 25-26 August 2022, 05-11 September 2022, 06-07 October 2022
- Full closure (no access to the courtyard): 16-21 August 2022, 23 -24 August 2022, 12 September - 05 October 2022