Take your iconic Harry Potter Hogwarts Express photo, visit the port of Mallaig, take a trip down the Road to the Isles, and explore beautiful Glencoe on this full-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You can find the Edinburgh departure and return point outside the green Ensign Ewart pub, at 521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PE. There is currently a shortage of taxis and private hire cabs in Edinburgh, which may make it harder to get to the departure point if you're thinking of using a taxi. Allow for more time to reach the departure point in the morning and look into public transport options as a backup.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The Jacobite Steam Train may not run in adverse weather conditions