Expect to get shivers on a tour of the haunted sites of Edinburgh and visit the Greyfriars Kirkyard and Edinburgh Vaults.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the tourist information booth/Police Box in front of Bank of Scotland. This is on the opposite side of the road to Deacon Brodies Tavern.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- Entrance to the vaults is by a 2-foot step. It may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
- Single floor spiral staircase at entrance/exit of vaults and further small sections of stairs inside.
- Tour suggested suitable for ages 12+
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be turned away
- Alcohol and drugs are strictly forbidden on the tour