Enjoy a guided flavour-forward experience, learn how gin and whisky are made, and explore the craft distilling methods at Holyrood Distillery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Holyrood Distillery is located in the centre of the City of Edinburgh, just a ten minute walk from the Royal Mile, or from Holyrood Palace. Please arrive at the distillery 10 minutes before your tour is due to start.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Until August 29th 2021 the tours will include a guided flight of gin or whisky at the end. After this date, you will be able to purchase flights as an add-on.