Hear about bloody plots, treason and torture, secret lives, horrific deaths, and tormented souls. On this 60-minute guided tour you’ll get an unsettling introduction to Edinburgh’s unsavory past as you explore the Blair Street underground vaults.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Mercat Cross, High Street, EH1 1RF. The cross is by St. Giles High Kirk, opposite the City Chambers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The minimum age to join this tour is 18 years.
- Be sure to dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear.