Sip your way around Edinburgh’s old town with a whisky lover, tasting four of the finest malt whiskies and learning a bit about how they're made.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour is for those aged 21 and over only
- The local operator will contact you within 24 hours of booking to find out more about your interests so you can be matched with a like-minded local host
- Your local host will communicate with you directly to develop an itinerary and agree on a meeting time and place. The itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to see and do. The host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something you might enjoy, or perhaps if the weather has an impact on your itinerary