Explore our infamous, dark past and the characters doomed to die and doomed to haunt the living. You'll visit both the Blair Street Underground Vaults and the Canongate Graveyard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the Blair Street Underground Vaults and the Canongate graveyard
- Hear of infamous murderers and cursed souls
- Delve into the terror of Edinburgh’s past
- Award-winning local storytellers.
- TourTalk radio receiver to enjoy live storytelling at a safe distance.
- Exclusive access to Blair Street Underground Vaults.
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Mercat Cross, High St, Edinburgh EH1 1RF. Please arrive here 15 minutes before the start of your tour. Look for the 8-sided monument with white Unicorn on top. You will find a member of our Visitor Services Team waiting here to check you in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- You must be at least 18 years-old to enjoy this tour.
- Tours are guaranteed all year round so please dress appropriately.