Enjoy two days in the North West Highlands; experience a dramatic, beautiful landscape rich in history and stay overnight in the Highland town of Fort William at the foot of Ben Nevis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Outside Ensign Ewart, the Royal Mile There is currently a shortage of taxis and private hire cabs in Edinburgh, which may make it harder to get to the departure point if you're thinking of using a taxi. It is strongly recommended that you allow for more time to reach the departure point in the morning and look into public transport options as a backup.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You can choose to book your own accommodation, or you can choose between single room and double or twin room accommodation included in the tour price.
- One night's accommodation roughly costs £20 to £28 per person in a youth hostel, £45 to £70 per person in a B&B, and over £75 per person in a hotel.
- Tours require a minimum of 6 passengers to run