Tour the most picturesque regions of Scotland on a full-day tour from Edinburgh. Visit Loch Ness, Glencoe, and Rannoch Moor, and discover the area's amazing history. The tour includes an optional boat ride on Loch Ness, looking for the legendary monster.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Gate J and Gate K, Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 3DQOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.