Get away from it all on this 6-day guided adventure to the Outer Hebridean Islands of Lewis and Harris, home to pre-historic stone circles and stunning white sandy beaches. Spend some time exploring magical Ullapool and the Isle of Skye as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- The return time to Edinburgh on the last day is approximately 7:00 PM
- The operator believes a small group tour, with a maximum of 16 participants, really does make a big difference to your trip, offering a more personal service. This is the only 5-star operator to offer this guarantee
- Because the operator believes that you should have time off the bus and the opportunity to take nature walks, suitable clothing and footwear for these walks is recommended
- Small, locally owned guesthouses and B&Bs are used for accommodation. All rooms are ensuite. Note that the guesthouses may be a short walk from the city center. For individual travellers please select the single accommodation option. For 2 people traveling together please choose the shared double option