Visit three castles and an exceptionally well-preserved village on this adventure through the sights and stories of Outlander. On this time-traveling adventure you'll discover that the real locations and history are just as exciting as the show itself.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Rabbie's Cafe, 6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EG.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Waterproof clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person on this tour. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Please note Blackness Castle is closed on Fridays and Saturdays
- Due to maintenance work, Doune Castle and Linligthgow Palace are closed until further notice. During this time, the tour will visit Falkland instead of Doune Castle and Linlithgow will be a photo stop (+lunch)
- Midhope Castle closed until mid-March 2022