Explore some of Scotland's most iconic sites and stunning scenery, including the dramatic Glencoe, the mighty Ben Nevis and the infamous Loch Ness where you can go monster spotting! Enjoy a locally produced picnic lunch along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- See the beautiful and historic Highland landmarks of Stirling, Glencoe and Loch Ness in this one-day tour
- Feast on a locally produced picnic lunch
- Learn about the area's history from one of our passionate local Guides, renowned as the best in the business
- Stop at quaint Highland villages on the trip back to Edinburgh
- Go monster-spotting on an optional Loch Ness boat cruise
- Picnic lunch
- Other meals
- Loch Ness cruise fee (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart from 60 High Street, Royal Mile, in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note Loch Ness is a long drive from Edinburgh but well worth it! Not only do you get a great experience of Scotland's most famous loch but you will travel in style on bespoke midi-coaches, which have been custom built for your comfort. There are stops along the way to stretch your legs and take in some quality Highland air.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- Please note that children under 5 years old cannot participate in this tour.