J. K. Rowling is the Queen's companion of honor, and one of Britain's foremost role models. She taught a generation to read worldwide and put a dent in the universe. Discover the inspirations for the "boy who lived" and the woman he saved.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Meet at the statue of the Duke of Wellington on his horse Copenhagen on Princes Street, opposite the Balmoral hotel and near the Apple Store • Please arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the tour departure timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring a little money for coffee if it rains (or Dumbledore's Sherbert Lemons if available).
- It's 4 miles walking so please consider eating a substantial breakfast beforehand.
- Wear flat, comfortable, waterproof shoes.
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing