Enjoy a tour out of Eidfjord Harbor in direction Simadal Fjord. During the 1-hour trip there will be several stops, and the captain will tell you about the local culture and history. Admire the views and see wildlife, seabirds, farm animals, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Norwegian, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's stand in Eidfjord Harbor. The stand is visible from the main road (Route 7). If you arrive by public transport, the ferry docks at the stand, and the bus stops a 5-minute walk from the stand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- High-heeled shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- There is not enough time to visit both Simadal Fjord and Hardangerbrua, so wind conditions and passenger preferences will influence the exact route
- All passengers must be over 100 cm tall
- Every passenger aged under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- No stilettos or high heels are permitted
- This is an outdoor activity. Please check the weather forecast in advance and decide whether you want to take the tour at least 24 hours before departure
- A minimum of 5 passengers is needed for this tour to run. You will be contacted 5 days before departure if the minimum is not met to reschedule to another time slot or receive a full refund to cancel