Discover the streets of Eindhoven like a local with an E-Fatbike rental and a tailor-made web app with information about local sites and bike routes. Explore the city faster and with less effort.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Dutch, English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese, Italian
- Audio guide included
- Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese
Select participants and date
Pickup your rental from 'City Tours Eindhoven.' This address is in a residential area in Eindhoven North, where there is free parking. It is easy to reach with bus line 2 from the central station. The instruction of the bikes is in english, the web-app (route and information) is in 8 languages: Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese and English.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
- Power bank
Know before you go
- The bike can be picked up at 11 AM and should be returned at or before 5 PM
- Children must be tall enough to be able to sit independently on the back by means of the footrests