Discover Eindhoven and surroundings on an E-Fatbike and choose from two beautiful routes. Don't get tired, don't put any effort; only pedal in slow motion for a maximum speed of 25 km per hour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Dutch, English
- Audio guide included
- Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese
Select participants and date
Pickup your rental from 'City Tours Eindhoven.' This address is in a residential area in Eindhoven North, where there is free parking. It is easy to reach with bus line 2 from the central station. The instruction of the bikes is in English, the web-app (route and information) is in 8 languages: Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese and English. The E-Fatbike can be picked up between 10.30 AM and 12.00 PM. Please return between 5 and 6 PM (or earlier)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
- Power bank
Know before you go
- The bike can be picked up between 10.30 AM and 12.00 PM. Please return between 5 and 6 PM (or earlier)
- Children must be tall enough to be able to sit independently on the back by means of the footrests. No child seat is provided.
- You don't need to download the app.
- Make sure your phone, browser and Google Maps are up to date. Some knowledge of your own phone and how to switch screens is necessary.
- Bring your own earphones or headphones or use the hands-free speaker when using the web app. Bring a charged phone and/or a power bank.
- After your booking on Get Your Guide, the supplier will send you the first information and a link to log in to the web app.
- You will receive the password to access the web app 24 hours in advance in a separate email.
- If you did not receive the e-mail from the supplier 24 hours before your tour, it is your responsibility to take action. You will not be able to access the web app without this information.