Discover where Vincent van Gogh spent a quarter of his life on this bicycle tour. See the places that he painted or sketched in real life as you ride on two wheels from Eindhoven to Nuenen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
- Power bank
Know before you go
- The total distance covered is 29km. Eindhoven-Nuenen/Vincentre museum: 16km. Museum Vincentre-Eindhoven: 13km
- The museum is open until 5:00 PM (closed Mondays)
- The languages Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, and Japanese are included in the audio tour in the museum
- Bring a phone holder for your handlebars
- A phone holder for your handlebars can be borrowed for a deposit of €5 at the starting point