Discover Eindhoven and Nuenen where Vincent Van Gogh made a quarter of his works and experience yourself the places he painted and sketched. In some places you literally 'walk' through the painting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Dutch, English
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
Select participants and date
The E-Fatbikes are ready outside in front of the the office (at home). Please start between 10:30 and 12:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
- Power bank
Know before you go
- - Starting location: Eindhoven North (outside the center and close to Nuenen) Free parking and easy to reach by bus. Exact address can be found on booking confirmation.
- - Pick up of E-Fatbikes between 10:30 AM and 12:00 PM and drop off between 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM.
- - Our tour is written in Dutch and automatically translated into English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Japanese.
- - The total distance of this tour is 35 km. Cycling on the E-Fatbike does not cost you any strength or energy.
- - The Van Gogh Village Museum is open until 5:00 PM (closed Mondays)
- - The languages Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, and Japanese are included in the audio tour in the museum