Discover the "Trekking Capital of the World" on a 8-hour hiking tour of the Glaciers National Park from El Chaltén. Immerse yourself in the cinematic landscapes of Patagonia, and enjoy views of the spectacular glacial mountains of the Andes, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in El Calafate
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Outdoor clothing
- Waterproof bag
Know before you go
- Pickup time from hotels in El Calafate is between 6 to 7am. The exact pick-up time will be reconfirmed at the hotel reception the day before the tour date. Please do not forget to contact local operator at least 48 hours before your tour departure date to reconfirm your booking
- Please note that on 25 December and 1 January departure time is between 10:30 and 11:00
- Food and drinks are not included
- -Activity of high difficulty, only suitable for people between 16 and 50 years old, without a guide.
- -8 to 9 hours Total time round trip.
- -25 kilometers of mountain trekking with 800 meters of altitude, round trip.
- -Pick up/drop off is not available for lodges that do not have reception. In this case, a meeting point will be provided close to the lodge.
- -Passengers must have appropriate clothing for outdoor activities and hiking.
- -Do not forget your ID/Passport.
- -Drones are not allowed in the National Park.