Experience the beauty and history of Bologna on a Segway city tour. Roam through the arcades and cloisters of this medieval city and visit Piazza Minghetti, Basilica di Santo Stefano, Piazza della Mercanzia and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- Please note, a minimum number of participants is required for this tour to operate. It is possible the tour will be canceled after confirmation if the minimum is not met. In this case, you'll be offered an alternative tour or a full refund
- It is not necessary to have a driver’s license for this activity
- Segways are appropriate for virtually anyone, however riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance