4. Sarajevo: Nighttime City Highlights Walking Tour
Welcome to the city of love, good people, great atmosphere, but also a city that witnessed wars that have shaped Europe. A place where different ethnicities, religions, and cultures have molded since time immemorial. Discover the history, culture and lifestyle of the city of Sarajevo and its people, a place with an irresistible charm and a unique mixture between East and West. During this unique walking tour in the city, you will find out what Sarajevo’s spirit means to you.
1. Franz Ferdinand Assasination – Visit the most famous corner in Sarajevo.
2. Emperor’s Mosque – See the first mosque in Sarajevo and find out the story of how Sarajevo got its name.
3. The Spite house – It was on one side of the river but suddenly they moved it on the other side.
4. City Hall – Find out where the mayor of Sarajevo sits.
5. Baščaršija – The main trading center of Sarajevo.
6. Bravadžiluk and Kazandžiluk streets – Find out how we prepare traditional food.
7. Sebilj fountain – Choose the side and drink clear water from the citizen’s favorite fountain.
8. Morića Han – Visit the only Ottoman Inn left preserved in the city.
9. Gazi Husrev Bey’s Mosque – Visit the yard of the central mosque in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
10. Sarajevo Meeting of Cultures – See the spot where East and West meet.
11. Old Jewish Temple – Find out the story about Sarajevo Haggadah.
12. Cathedral of Sacred Jesus Hearth – Send a message of peace and tolerance in front of Sarajevo’s Notre Dame.
13. Serbian Orthodox Church – The city’s largest Serbian Orthodox church boasts five impressive domes, a gilded baroque belfry, and beautiful murals.