Taste the traditional Dutch snacks of bitterballen and croquettes in a restaurant located in the old waiting room of the central station.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover Dutch snacks in the former 1st class waiting rooms
- Take in panoramic views of the old city
- Discover a ‘hidden gem’ in the central railway station
- Meet the restaurant's pet "Cockatoo Elvis"
- 6 different types of croquettes and bitterballen
- Table water
- 1 drink per person (draft beer, house wine and soft drink)
- Extra drinks or snacks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Grand Café Restaurant 1e klas. Use the staircase in the Cuyper Hall in the Amsterdam Central Station. Please arrive on time and upon arrival ask for the floor manager. Address: Stationsplein 15Open in Google Maps ⟶