Reserve your tickets now for the House of Bols, the Cocktail & Genever Experience. Enjoy a unique, interactive experience in the glamorous world of cocktails, liqueurs, bartending, and the Dutch spirit, genever, on the Museumplein in Amsterdam.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Dutch
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Find out all about Lucas Bols, the world’s oldest distilled spirit brand
- Discover Bols Genever, Holland’s rediscovered cocktail spirit
- Shop till you drop in the Bols Shop
- Audio guide
- 1 cocktail (alcoholic or alcohol-free)
- Guide (available on request)
- 2nd cocktail (EUR 6)
- Children under 18 years
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
House of Bols, across from the Van Gogh Museum. Paulus Potterstraat 14, 1071 CZ AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum age for a visit to the House of Bols is 18 years.
- Please note that this is a self-guided tour. A guided tour is available on request.
- Delicious alcohol-free cocktails are also served for anyone who prefers not to drink alcohol. Please ask the bartenders.