Climb aboard a luxury rice barge and journey along the Chao Phraya River on a 2-hour dinner cruise. See the sights of Bangkok from the water as you enjoy a 5-star dining experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting times 6:00 PM, 8:10 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from hotels on Silom Road and in the areas of Khao San, Pratunam and Sukhumvit Road below Soi 35. Please note that the pick-up time is approximately 1 to 1.5 hours before the cruise.
- Get a 5-star dining experience aboard an antique rice barge
- Cruise along the most historic section of the Chao Phraya River
- See monuments such as the Grand Palace illuminated for the night
- Be entertained by traditional dance performances from Thailand
- 2-hour cruise
- Pick-up and drop off from hotels and accommodation in central Bangkok, Taksin Bridge, Peninsula, Millennium, Oriental Public & Si Phaya Expressboat Piers
- Sparkling water welcome drink with a jasmine garland
- Set dinner from a choice of 4 appetizers, 1 soup, 5 main courses and a platter of 7 desserts and fruit
- Tea, coffee and bottled water
- Live music with classical dancing from Thailand
- Refreshing towel
- Taxes and fees
- Washrooms onboard
- Souvenir illustrated map booklet with history of all major sites on the river, available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Korean, Chinese and Portuguese
- Other alcoholic drinks
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The cruise departs from Si Phraya Express Boat Pier at 6:00 PM and 8:10 PM
- Please note that the boat is small and can accommodate 50 to 60 people. As the boat is small, it can move significantly when sailing through the waves
- Every table has fresh flowers and is candlelit. The boat is surrounded by a myriad of twinkling lights that illuminate its outline
- There are no center tables nor blind spots on the passenger deck. Every table is located at the rear
- Roundtrip hotel transfers are available within central Bangkok (Sukhumvit, Sathorn, Pratunum, Silom only). If you’re staying outside these areas, please make your way to the meeting point directly.
- If you’re taking the hotel transfer service, please provide the hotel name after the checkout page. The local partner will reconfirm the pickup time with you in advance before the departure date.