Enjoy an exciting journey through the history of Berlin by bike and discover the most famous sights in the city. On this 3.5-hour bike tour you ride through Prenzlauer Berg, past Museum Island, along the Berlin Wall, and to the Government District.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Dutch, English
- Explore the highlights of Berlin as well as the hidden treasures of the city with your knowledgeable and entertaining guide
- Visit the most interesting places in Berlin without having to deal with car traffic
- Start the tour at the Kulturbrauerei, an interesting old brewery complex in the trendy Prenzlauer Berg district
- Visit the Government District, Berlin Central Station, the Holocaust Memorial, and the Berlin Wall
- Ride past Gendarmenmarkt and Museum Island
- Experience Berlin’s history first hand, from the Prussian pomp and ceremony to industrialization and the fall of the Berlin Wall
- Reliable bicycle for the tour
- Bicycle helmet and gloves upon request
- Sunscreen and trouser clips
- Rain ponchos are available in the event of bad weather
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour provides a personal atmosphere in small groups with a maximum of 15 participants.
- The comfortable rental bikes are equipped with baskets for lightweight bags. You can select a bike that fits you best from our large fleet of bicycles.