Book a local Edinburgher for a personalised tour. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see and what to do together with your private, personal, like-minded guide, with a friend who knows what you like the city will unveil its best to you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- From your hotel or accommodation in Edinburgh.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Have a friend in the city so that the city becomes your friend
- See the city unlike the picture postcard patter of tourist guides
- Focus on the things that you would enjoy and appreciate accompanied by a local like-minded guide
- Get lots of valuable advice from your local about other things to do in the city
- Private and personalized 2-hour tour
- Local guide
- Pick-up from your accommodation (if within reasonable distance)
- Walking tour (other transport can be arranged at additional cost)
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets to attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/ from meeting point
- Public/private transportation during the tour
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please book at least 24hours in advance so that we the supplier can build the best experience for you!
- Tours are fully personalised so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost.
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made).