Ascend to the 86th floor for incredible panoramic views across 6 states from the highest 360-degree open-air vantage point in New York City. Skip all the lines by choosing the Express Ticket Option.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide/headphones
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The views and the exhibits were super"
"The private elevator ride to the top!"
"The highness, the view, the cold breeze and the lighting of the buildings."
"Learning/watching how the ESB was built."
- Enjoy 360-degree unobstructed views of New York City from the 86th floor Observation Deck - located in the very heart of NYC
- Upgrade to the Express Ticket option, skip all the lines and enjoy the red carpet treatment
- Experience two attractions for the price of one – the Observation Deck on the 86th Floor and the Interactive Museum on the 2nd Floor
- Admire the architecture of the Empire State Building, including the newly designed Art Deco lobby and Observatory entrance featuring a grand staircase
- Learn from a complimentary self-guided tour in 9 languages with a free app
- General or skip the line ticket depending on option selected
- Access to the 86th Floor Observation Deck
- Access to new interactive immersive galleries
- Access to a two-story architectural model of the building
- Art Deco Lobby
- Downloadable Multimedia App featuring Audio Guide in 9 languages
- Free WiFi in the building
- State of the art air purification system that regulates the air quality
- Booking fees
- Sales tax
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, exhibit components that require close facial contact have been disabled
- All guests must pass through airport-style security to access the Observatory. Please avoid glass items, sports equipment, marking instruments (paint/markers) & any packages/luggage
- The Empire State Building is fully ADA compliant and is wheelchair-accessible. Service dogs, motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs are permitted
- Free entry for children under 5 years old