This is a scenic flight from Grand Canyon National Park to Page, Arizona with views of Grand Canyon, Colorado River and Lake Powell. Enjoy a guided tour of the Mystical Antelope Canyon followed by a smooth water float trip along the Colorado River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide/headphones
- Spanish, Thai, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Airplane tour with perfect views of the Grand Canyon
- Lovely breakfast
- Explore the mystical Antelope Canyon
- Hearty lunch
- Wonderful 15.5-mile (25 kilometer) float trip on the Colorado River (approximately 5 hours) with stops along the way
- Airplane views of the Grand Canyon
- Tour of Antelope Canyon
- 15.5-mile (25 kilometer) float trip on the Colorado River
- Children under 4 years
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Check in at the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines terminal located within the vicinity of the Grand Canyon National AirportOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Must be 4 years of age or older to experience this tour
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Tour departs from Grand Canyon National Park Airport. Passengers are required to check in 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Due to the rocky terrain and the sandy footing throughout the duration of the tour, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.