Experience the Grand Canyon in a small group allowing for a customized excursion. With groups between 4 and 13 passengers you will have maximum time to enjoy the park. See Hoover Dam, Route 66, and the Colorado River on this wonderful boutique tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 7:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, German
- Pickup included
- Free pick-up at all major hotels within 3 miles of the Las Vegas strip.
- See the Grand Canyon from bird's eye view taking an optional helicopter flight
- Visit the National Geographic Center
- Enjoy fantastic hiking and walking for all abilities
- Visit the Hoover Dam
- See the Historic Route 66
- Relax while your children enjoy ranger led programs and childrens activitites
- Live commentary in English
- Downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish, and Italian
- Lunch (turkey, beef, vegetarian), lite snacks and bottled water
- Breakfast muffin
- Park entry
- Transportation in a modern spacious vehicle SUV or Minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional Grand Canyon helicopter ride (USD 220-350 per person)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Weather at the Grand Canyon can be changeable - please layer your clothing and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- The tour usually finishes in Las Vegas by 21:00 but the supplier cannot be responsible for rare traffic delays.
- Cancellation Policy: Tours canceled within 8 weeks are non-refundable.