Experience the grandeur of the Grand Canyon on a scenic 4-hour helicopter tour. You’ll fly 3,500 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon, and enjoy champagne overlooking the Colorado River. On the return flight you’ll fly over the amazing Las Vegas strip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from select Las Vegas hotels. You will be advised of your exact pick-up time and location when you reconfirm your tour.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- See Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon from a helicopter
- Feel the thrill of flying over Lake Mead
- Fly over the famous Las Vegas strip
- Land at the bottom of the Grand Canyon after a 45-minute flight
- Enjoy champagne and refreshments overlooking the Colorado River
- Choose this experience of the Grand Canyon - perfect for those who are short on time
- Spend 30 minutes on the floor of the Grand Canyon
- Upgrade to the Sunset option to see the magical sunset on your return journey
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Helicopter flight
- Grand Canyon landing
- Light snack
- Local taxes, fees, and surcharges
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Passengers weighing over 300 pounds (136 kilograms) must purchase an additional seat.
- All passengers aged 18 and older must show a photo ID at check-in.
- Bookings cancelled within 48 hours of flight time will not be eligible for a refund.