Start your Las Vegas vacation without the hassle of arranging transportation from McCarran International Airport to Las Vegas with this convenient and comfortable airport transfer service. Return transfer is also available from your hotel to the airport.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Instant confirmation
- Save time for your Las Vegas vacation with convenient, comfortable travel
- Relax upon arrival at McCarran International Airport, and enjoy an easy transfer to your Las Vegas hotel
- One way transfer
- Taxes and tolls
- Gratuities (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Arrival Procedures: From Baggage Claim Terminal 1, proceed out Door 10 and show the voucher to the Showtime Tours greeter. For Terminal 3, proceed out Door 52 to the booth on the left (Domestic) or proceed out Door 57 to the booth on the right (International). The greeter will direct you to the appropriate vehicle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must provide your flight and hotel information in information requested by the tour operator field during booking. If you do not provide this information your transfer is not guaranteed and no refund will be due.
- Luggage Policy:
- Luggage policy includes 2 standard suitcases and 1 carry-on per person
- No bags weighing more 60 lbs (27 kg), unless driver is helped with loading/unloading
- If passengers have an excessive amount of checked luggage or multiple large boxes a private van will be required. Passenger will be required to pay the difference in cash between the cost of a private van and net rate of client issuing voucher.
- Go Bayporter Express will not be liable for lost baggage. A passenger’s baggage remains, at all times, the responsibility of the passenger.