It is a whirlwind of emotions on your special day and we want you to embrace that. Walk down the aisle, take the arm of that special someone, affirm your vows, exchange tokens of your love, and seal it all with a kiss.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- You will be contacted to confirm your pickup location. The chauffeur will call your hotel room or mobile one hour prior to your ceremony to schedule a pick-up time. It is recommended that you are prepared before receiving the phone call from your chauffeur. Pickup locations outside a seven mile radius of the chapel are subject to availability and may incur an extra fee.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Allow our professional photographers to capture your day
- Obtain an officiated marriage license or ceremony certificate
- Share your vows in a fun atmosphere
- Wedding or vow-renewal ceremony at the iconic Little Vegas Chapel
- Unity candle ceremony
- Professional photography & 15 digital images. Video recording of ceremony
- 3 fresh rose bouquets & matching boutonniere
- Courtesy limousine pick-up & return
- Witness provided if needed
- Officiated marriage license or ceremony certificate
- Wedding coordinator
- Officiant's donations suggested at $60
- Chauffeur's gratuity suggested at $40
- Marriage license (if applicable) at $77
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be 18 or older.
- For actual weddings, couples must obtain a marriage license from the Clark County Marriage License Bureau at 201 E Clark Ave 89101. If the ceremony is for a renewal of vows, no marriage license is necessary.
- The Marriage License Bureau is open 365 days, from 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM.
- It is asked that the couple be prepared and ready for chauffeur's phone call one hour prior to scheduled reservation time.
- All guests should arrive 15 minutes prior to the couple's scheduled reservation.
- Limousine seats six total passengers.