Experience the ultimate tour of London on an extensive hop-on hop-off bus tour. You can immerse yourself in the innumerable attractions and world-renowned landmarks this world capital has to offer. Enjoy a complimentary boat cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese
- Explore London on this Hop-on Hop-off service with Multiple stops on 2 different routes
- Take a free boat ride on the Thames River
- See landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, the Tower Bridge, and more
- Visit famous London sites such as Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Learn about the city from an audio guide, available in 11 different languages
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- London hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Wi-Fi onboard the bus
- Headset for tour commentary
- River Thames hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise with commentary (subject to availability, with 24, 48, or 72-hour pass)
- Interactive treasure hunt mobile app
- Pre-recorded commentary in 11 different languages
- Entrances to attractions
- Food and drink
- Walking tour and boat ride (when booking a 1-Day Basic Ticket)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Upon arrival at the redemption location, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your hop-on hop-off pass. You must first exchange your voucher for a pass at the London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 77, London, SE1 8GA (nearest tube station is Waterloo, 2-minute walk).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the route has been reduced to the following: stop numbers 2 (Buckingham Palace), 9 (St. Paul’s Cathedral), 14 (Tower of London), 20 (Victoria Station), 45 (Speakers Corner), 76 (London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road), 77 (London Eye, Belvedere Road), 79 (Westminster Pier).
- Stops are subject to traffic conditions and diversions.
- Buses depart every hour from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.