New York City: Museum of Ice Cream General Admission Ticket
- Discover incredible installations that provoke the imagination and creativity
- Enjoy tasty sweet treats along your journey through the many galleries
- Slide, splash, and play in the giant sprinkle pool
- Escape reality and awaken your senses in a fun museum that will cater to your love of ice cream
Once inside, explore imaginative, multi-sensory exhibitions that bring to life your most delightful dreams. Savor the sweetest treats on a magical floating table, slide down an epic three-story slide, take a celestial ride on a pink Museum of Ice Cream subway, and follow the buzzing sound to a giant "Queen Bee" hive.
Taste the museum's signature flavors and ice cream treats along the way, before taking a dive into the world's largest sprinkle pool. Take all the Instagram-worthy pictures that your heart desires.
When you finish your experience, be sure to explore the museum's whimsical shop. The Museum of Ice Cream is not a traditional museum — every installation is interactive, meaning touching isn't only allowed, it's encouraged.
- Museum entrance fee
- Complimentary treats provided inside the galleries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Please proceed to the main entrance on Broadway. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your tour start time. Please bring your passport or ID card for check-in and have your mobile pass ready for scanning.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• You are welcome to enjoy the experience rain or shine
• Your ticket is only valid for the date and time purchased
• Kids 2 and under are free and do not need a ticket; however, please make sure to provide the names of all participants at checkout, including infants
• Last entry time slots have a 15-minute grace period. After the 15-minute grace period ends, guests will not have access to the museum.
• Due to the interactive nature of the installations, it's highly encouraged that guests do not bring in strollers inside the museum. There is stroller parking available at the entrance of the museum
• Please bring your passport or ID card for check-in
• Please have your mobile pass ready for scanning
• Opening hours are subject to change