American Museum of Natural History Tickets
- Gain entry into the 45 Museum Halls of the American Museum of Natural History
- Find your way around the museum with the free Explorer app
- See the Museum's permanent collection, with an entire floor devoted to dinosaurs
- Marvel at the unique architecture of the Rose Center for Earth and Space
- Upgrade your general entry to include special exhibitions
Explore all permanent exhibitions as well as the Rose Center for Earth and Space. Wander around 45 Museum Halls to learn about dinosaurs and diamonds, and everything in-between.
Look out for the iconic Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton and Easter Island head that inspired characters in the film 'Night at the Museum'.
Connect to the Museum's WiFi and download the free Explorer App to your smartphone. The app offers turn-by-turn navigation, behind-the-scenes stories about exhibits, quizzes, and more. See the exhibition highlights at your own pace with the Museum's self-guided tours of popular collections.
• T. Rex - The Ultimate Predator: A jaw-dropping new exhibition about the world's most iconic predator. On display until spring 2021.
• The Nature of Color: Explore what color tells us about the natural world - and ourselves. On display until August 2021.
- American Museum of Natural History Permanent Exhibits
- Rose Center for Earth and Space admission
- Special exhibits (all by timed entry) (depending on option selected)
- Free WiFi onsite
Prepare for the activity
The Will Call desk where you need to present your voucher is on the lower level of the Rose Center for Earth and Space, located on 81st Street between Central Park West and Columbus Ave. New York 10024Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
• Due to COVID-19 preventative measures, special exhibitions, the IMAX Theatre, Hayden Planetarium Space Show, and butterfly vivarium are temporarily closed.
• Touchable and touchscreen exhibits, coat check services, drinking fountains, plus the food court and cafes are unavailable at this time.
• The Museum's Explorer App is available in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
• Note that general entry only does not include special exhibitions
• There are no lockers available at the museum. Please leave large, bulky items at your hotel.