A student-led walking tour of one of the most historically jam-packed cities in the world. Who better to show you around than alumni of the famous University of Oxford.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting times 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Learn about some of the University's most fascinating colleges from a student who knows them inside and ou.
- The Bodleian Library: Explore the Old School's Quad in the forecourt of one of the world's most famous libraries.
- See the famous Bridge of Sighs, Oxford's answer to the Venetian masterpiece
- Visit All Souls College, home to the world's most difficult exam
- See Christ Church Meadow, the only part of the city to boast it's own timezone
- Discover the Oxford Martyrs and see the spot where the most powerful Archbishop in English history was burnt alive
- Private walking tour
- Any additional entrance fees for paid sites
- Optional tips
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
5 Broad St (just down from The Fudge Kitchen at number 7)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Private tours can be customized to whatever themes, attractions, starting points and times you would like. Please contact the supplier.