Explore the Eiffel Tower with an English-speaking guide with access to the 2nd floor of this iconic structure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Eiffel Tower with an English-speaking guide
- Capture incredible photos of the French captial from the tower
- Discover an exceptional panoramic view of the city of Paris from the 2nd floor
- Learn the history from your expert guide
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Direct access to the Eiffel Tower
- 2nd-floor access
- Summit access (if option selected)
- Guided tour in English or French (depending on option selected)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- All participants who are over 18 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is only conducted in English.