Explore the charm, history, and culture of Old Quebec City in the company of an informative English-speaking guide with a 2-hour walking tour of this incredible World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
What customers loved
"The history of the buildings. Also how the history of the city related to the settlement and history of Canada."
"Our guide was very friendly and organized."
"Winding our way through the maze of cobblestone streets and alleys."
- City Hall and its castle-like architecture
- Dufferin Terrace with its breathtaking view of surrounding landscapes
- Quaint Notre-Dame-des-victoires church
- A visit to Place Royale, the oldest part of Quebec City
- Explore the Fortifications of Quebec, one of the few remaining walled cities in North America.
- A marvelous stop at Notre Dame Basilica
- Browse the Antique Dealers District at St. Paul Street.
- The services of a professional English-speaking guide
- Drinks or snacks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart daily from the Tours Voir Québec sales desk located inside Quebec Tourist Information Centre at 12 rue Sainte-Anne (across the park from easily-located Chateau Frontenac).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can choose between a group or private tour
- Reservations must be confirmed
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions, though may be adapted due to inclement weather
- Make sure to wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes. You may also wish to bring a camera or camcorder
- From mid-October through April, a minimum of 2 persons is required per booking
- Children aged 7 and younger may participate for free with a paying adult