Hobart: Best of Tasmanian Wine Day Tour
- Visit 5 boutique Tasmanian wineries
- Taste a minimum of wines at each venue
- Meet the makers whilst accompanied by an industry-led tour guide
Have the opportunity to meet some of the winemakers and taste a wide range of award-winning, hand-crafted, cool climate wines. Taste world-class sparkling wines, crisp cool-climate white wines, and velvety, seductive reds.
See grapes being processed, wines being fermented in the wineries, grapes growing in the vineyard, and wines maturing in barrel rooms. You may even be lucky enough to try wine direct from the tanks, or even from the barrels.
Expect a day packed full of wine tasting, tours, conversations, and even some local cheese thrown in for good measure. At the conclusion of your experience, return to the Hobart Brewing Company to continue your evening.
- Tea/coffee on arrival
- Visit to 5 Tasmanian wineries, the Wicked Cheese Co. (Thursdays and Saturdays), or Cool Wine (Fridays)
- Full-tour and wine tastings with winery staff
- At least 4 tastings at each winery, including grapes from the vine and tastings directly from the tanks where available
- Travel in an air-conditioned van
- Lunch (available to purchase for between $20-$25)
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
Brooke Street Pier, Franklin Wharf, Hobart. Meet your tour guide on the ramp of the Brooke Street Pier at 9:00AM. If it is raining, the meeting point will be the entrance inside the glass doors at the top of the ramp.Open in Google Maps ⟶