Explore the beautiful medieval city of Erice, the splendid Doric temple of Segesta, and see the salt pans of Trapani. Discover the ancient history and heritage of Sicily on this incredible day trip.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Italian, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please arrive at your chosen pickup point 15 minutes before the activity start time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes for guests.
- Discover Erice, a city founded by the ancient Elymian people
- Visit Segesta to see the beautiful Doric Temple built on a hilltop
- Explore the salt pans of Trapani this ancient tradition is still practiced
- Multilingual driver
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets to monuments
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Opening hours are subject to change and the order of visits may change without notice.