Christmas is one of Sweden's most beloved holidays and the preparations begin weeks in advance. Follow your guide on a stroll through the Old Town to learn all about how the Swedes celebrate Christmas today, and how they did so in ancient times.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At Järntorget, next to the Christmas tree in the middle of the square in the Old Town.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- We recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes and clothes that match the weather.